almost 2 years ago

MATCH DETAILS:
Location : Modena, Alberto Braglia
Upcoming Information:Italian Serie A 23.10.2020
When/Date: 23.10.2020
Time: 2:45 pm



Watch here >>>Sassuolo vs Torino live


Online here >>>Sassuolo vs Torino live

Sassuolo - Torino Live'Stream[Free]


Short Preview

  • Limited number of spectators.
  • Sassuolo has a very small chance of relegated (2%), has a small chance of qualify for ucl (12%), has a very small chance of win league (1%).
  • Torino has a chance of relegated (33%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Torino has a series of defeats in the last matches (in the last 5 games wins - 0).
  • Recently Torino have a series of home games.
  • In this match Sassuolo is a favorite.
  • Our prediction for today's Sassuolo to win the game is with odds 1.62.
  • Last 16 head-to-head matches Sassuolo won 3 matches, drawn 6 matches, lost 7 matches and goals 16-26.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Sassuolo won 1 matches, drawn 6 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 6-7.

    Other matches previews, predictions, analytics:

    Atalanta - Sampdoria match overview, prediction&tips

  • Limited number of spectators.
  • Atalanta has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of qualify for ucl (61%), has a small chance of win league (15%).
  • Sampdoria has a small chance of relegated (9%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (4%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Atalanta is in undoubted good shape (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Recent matches Sampdoria is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Atalanta could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Recently Atalanta have a series of guest games.
  • In this match Atalanta is indisputable favorite.
  • Our prediction for today's Atalanta to win the game is with odds 1.43.
  • Last 17 head-to-head matches Atalanta won 6 matches, drawn 4 matches, lost 7 matches and goals 16-15.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Atalanta won 4 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 10-6.

    Genoa - Inter match overview, prediction&tips

  • Limited number of spectators.
  • Genoa has a chance of relegated (27%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Inter has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of qualify for ucl (75%), has a chance of win league (25%).
  • Genoa is in undoubted good shape (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Recent matches Inter is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Genoa could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match Inter is the unquestionable favorite.
  • Last 18 head-to-head matches Genoa won 5 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 10 matches and goals 14-32.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Genoa won 5 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 8-8.

    Lazio - Bologna match overview, prediction&tips

  • Limited number of spectators.
  • Lazio has a very small chance of relegated (2%), has a small chance of qualify for ucl (12%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Bologna has a chance of relegated (21%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Lazio is playing shaky (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Bologna is in bad shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Bologna could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match Lazio is a favorite.
  • Last 15 head-to-head matches Lazio won 7 matches, drawn 7 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 27-14.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Lazio won 4 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 17-9.


    Other matches:

    https://wilton-buttsdk1511p.tumblr.com/post/632722786516942848/watch-kortrijk-anderlecht-soccer-live-23102020

    https://jasonsaunder205527.hatenablog.com/entry/2020/10/23/123117

    http://rejachansio1989-blog.logdown.com/posts/8182485

    https://tana-newsonl9ljr1.tumblr.com/post/632719178796810240/watch-sassuolo-v-torino-soccer-live-stream

    http://goldclichzurbio1981-blog.logdown.com/posts/8180951
  • ← Watch Chamonix v Amiens live streaming 10/23/2020 Watch Kärra v Helsingborg handball live stream 10/23/2020 →