almost 2 years ago

MATCH DETAILS:
Location : Los Angeles, CA, Dodger Stadium
Upcoming Information:MLB 23.10.2020
When/Date: 23.10.2020
Time: 8:08 pm



Watch here >>>LA Dodgers vs Tampa Bay live


Online here >>>LA Dodgers - Tampa Bay live

LA Dodgers - Tampa Bay [livestream]


Short Preview

  • 3rd leg. Neutral location - Globe Life Field. Limited number of spectators. Series tied 1-1.
  • LA Dodgers was already of div. series, was already of league champ., was already of world series, has a good chance of win league (66%).
  • Tampa Bay was already of div. series, was already of league champ., was already of world series, has a chance of win league (34%).
  • Both teams are in bad shape now.
  • LA Dodgers could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • Recently Tampa Bay have a series of guest games.
  • Tampa Bay will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 13 head-to-head matches LA Dodgers won 5 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 8 matches and goals 59-73.
  • Including matches at home between the teams LA Dodgers won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 24-23.

    Other matches previews, predictions, analytics:

    West Ham - Man City match overview, prediction&tips

  • No spectators.
  • West Ham has a very small chance of relegated (5%), has a small chance of qualify for ucl (9%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Man City has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of qualify for ucl (90%), has a chance of win league (50%).
  • At the moment teams are feeling good and ready to play.
  • Man City could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match Man City is absolute favorite.
  • Last 21 head-to-head matches West Ham won 2 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 17 matches and goals 12-59.
  • Including matches at home between the teams West Ham won 1 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 8 matches and goals 6-34.

    Genoa - Inter match overview, prediction&tips

  • Limited number of spectators.
  • Genoa has a chance of relegated (27%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Inter has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of qualify for ucl (75%), has a chance of win league (25%).
  • Genoa is in a very good shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Recent matches Inter is playing uncertain (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Inter could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match Inter is the unquestionable favorite.
  • Last 18 head-to-head matches Genoa won 5 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 10 matches and goals 14-32.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Genoa won 5 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 8-8.

    Fulham - Crystal Palace match overview, prediction&tips

  • No spectators.
  • A team from the mid-table and outsider will play in this match (ranked 20 in the zone Relegation to Championship and 14).
  • Fulham has a good chance of relegated (56%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Crystal Palace has a chance of relegated (20%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (2%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • The competitors look crappy now.
  • In this match the chances to achieve triumph bor both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 6 head-to-head matches Fulham won 2 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 10-9.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Fulham won 1 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 6-6.


    Other matches:

    http://orstovicel1971-blog.logdown.com/posts/8183664

    http://goldclichzurbio1981-blog.logdown.com/posts/8183675

    http://itacobcrap1978-blog.logdown.com/posts/8183547

    https://norberto-chesterz3485w.tumblr.com/post/632756671648808960/la-dodgers-tampa-bay-mlb-live-streaming-october

    http://myfolio.com/art/c2iyfrghfz
  • ← Jacksonville State Gamecocks v Florida International Golden Panthers NCAA College Football Live Stream 23.10.2020 Lewis vs Marijanovic European Tour 4 Live Stream 23.10.2020 →