over 1 year ago

MATCH DETAILS:
Location :
Upcoming Information:NPB 24.10.2020
When/Date: 24.10.2020
Time: 1:00 am



Watch here >>>Saitama Seibu Lions vs Fukuoka SoftBank Hawks live


Online here >>>Saitama v Fukuoka live

Saitama vs Fukuoka


Short Preview

  • A game will be played between two neighbours in a tournament table (ranked 1 in the zone Promotion to NPB (Play Offs: Semitofinals) and 3 in the zone Promotion to NPB (Play Offs: Quartertofinals)).
  • Saitama has a series of defeats in the last matches (in the last 5 games wins - 0).
  • Fukuoka is in a poor shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Recently opponents have a series of guest games.
  • Last 203 head-to-head matches Saitama won 119 matches, drawn 8 matches, lost 76 matches and goals 1050-849.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Saitama won 64 matches, drawn 6 matches, lost 30 matches and goals 517-395.

    Other matches previews, predictions, analytics:

    Rep of Ireland - Italy match overview, prediction&tips

  • In this match Rep of Ireland is the unquestionable favorite.
  • Last 11 head-to-head matches Rep of Ireland won 9 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 389-118.

    Genoa - Inter match overview, prediction&tips

  • Limited number of spectators.
  • Genoa has a chance of relegated (27%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Inter has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of qualify for ucl (75%), has a chance of win league (25%).
  • Genoa is in undoubted good shape (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Recent matches Inter is playing unpredictable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Genoa could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match Inter is indisputable favorite.
  • Last 18 head-to-head matches Genoa won 5 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 10 matches and goals 14-32.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Genoa won 5 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 8-8.

    Fulham - Crystal Palace match overview, prediction&tips

  • No spectators.
  • Super game between a mid-table team and the outsider (ranked 20 in the zone Relegation to Championship and 14).
  • Fulham has a good chance of relegated (56%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Crystal Palace has a chance of relegated (20%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (2%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • One and the other team are in an unacceptable form.
  • In this match the chances to win of both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 6 head-to-head matches Fulham won 2 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 10-9.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Fulham won 1 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 6-6.


    Other matches:

    https://sportmaster2014.mystrikingly.com/blog/live-streaming-united-of-manchester-v-guiseley-soccer-tv-watch-october-24-2020

    https://sportmaster2014.mystrikingly.com/blog/watch-bath-havant-live-stream-10-24-2020

    https://sportmaster2014.mystrikingly.com/blog/watch-west-ham-v-man-city-soccer-live-24-10-2020

    https://nichol-bellinger84g80uv.tumblr.com/post/632783805967679488/lions-hawks-baseball-live-stream

    https://blog.goo.ne.jp/brookebradberry143/e/93d971d4c142e02949e234b47c1d2ea0
  • ← Chiba Lotte Marines - Orix Buffaloes Live'StReam!! Chunichi v Tokyo NPB live stream →