over 1 year ago

Competition: Chunichi - Tokyo livestream October 24, 2020

http://live.welcome.bet/1940432s215

http://live.welcome.bet/1940432s215

Lions - Tigers match overview, prediction&tips

  • No spectators.
  • One and the other team has got a line of lost games.
  • Tigers could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • Recently opponents have a series of guest games.
  • Lions will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 147 head-to-head matches Lions won 66 matches, drawn 12 matches, lost 69 matches and goals 753-753.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Lions won 35 matches, drawn 9 matches, lost 32 matches and goals 365-332.

    Genoa - Inter match overview, prediction&tips

  • Limited number of spectators.
  • Genoa has a chance of relegated (27%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Inter has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of qualify for ucl (75%), has a chance of win league (25%).
  • Genoa is in real good shape (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Recent matches Inter is playing unpredictable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Inter could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match Inter is the unquestionable favorite.
  • Last 18 head-to-head matches Genoa won 5 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 10 matches and goals 14-32.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Genoa won 5 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 8-8.

    Atalanta - Sampdoria match overview, prediction&tips

  • Limited number of spectators.
  • Atalanta has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of qualify for ucl (61%), has a small chance of win league (15%).
  • Sampdoria has a small chance of relegated (9%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (4%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Atalanta is in a very good shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Recent matches Sampdoria is playing unpredictable (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Atalanta could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Recently Atalanta have a series of guest games.
  • In this match Atalanta is certain favorite.
  • In this match Atalanta is certain favorite.
  • Last 17 head-to-head matches Atalanta won 6 matches, drawn 4 matches, lost 7 matches and goals 16-15.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Atalanta won 4 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 10-6.

    Other matches:

    https://sportmaster2014.mystrikingly.com/blog/oskarshamn-vs-malmo-redhawks-hockey-live-stream

    https://sportmaster2014.mystrikingly.com/blog/watch-stream-aldershot-town-vs-woking-october-24-2020

    https://sportmaster2014.mystrikingly.com/blog/ilkeston-vs-hartlepool-english-fa-cup-live-stream-24-10-2020

    https://jnourishf.tumblr.com/post/632786688075350016/watch-and-bet-online-stream-west-ham-united-v

    http://inriciso1974-blog.logdown.com/posts/8180058

  • ← Saitama Seibu Lions vs Fukuoka SoftBank Hawks LiveStream: Watch Seibu Lions 2 v Yakult Swallows 2 live streaming →